Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Cabin Fever




With no dome to run around in still and temps often too cold to play outside, seriously scary cabin fever has set upon the Murphy home...and the kids aren't doing too well either! Luckily I have been able to take some solace in scrap therapy...unfortunately my scrap therapy makes Shawn crazy!! He was supposed to be winging to TX right about now but his boss canceled and is on his way to Germany instead...Hey Bill, if you are reading this, I think you should take Shawn, too. I figure if he goes to Germany for business, there is the possibility I can go one day, too. He could work all day while I sample, the, er, local customs ;0)

Tina is the only one who is really thriving in the snowy weather! She is a never-ending bundle of energy. She even wears Matthew out and I didn't think that was possible. I suppose it will serve her later in life if I permit her to make it to adulthood, ahhhhhhh. Nate and Mariah have been taking advantage of some down time to start taking practice tests for high school. Right now they are both looking at Scranton Prep...I am looking at soccer and basketball scholarships, sigh...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good words.