Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Spring is Here...


I cannot believe I haven't posted since March 1 and here it is May 1.

I have started a new business since I last posted! I am a consultant for Close to My Heart. Close to my Heart is an acrylic stamp company that sell, um, acrylic stamps, cardmaking, and scrapbook supplies. Actually, the best products in the business which is why, if any of you remember before Tina interrupted my career path, I used to have a website for them. My new website is www.hmurphy.myctmh.com

At Close to my Heart we are running some specials this month...and I am celebrating my business grand opening, appropriately, this weekend on National Scrapbook Day. I will post some projects here and on my website on friday if you are interested. The company is also offering a special incentive with purchase for the month of May only...this beautiful 9x9 accordian album. Details on my website.

No comments: