Saturday, May 12, 2007

Holly's Close to My Heart Jumpstart Party

Welcome to my party...we will try to go all weekend!! In between packing since I am Texas-bound (Did you all know that Texas is the home of the frozen margarita? We will get to that part of the party as time permits, but I digress ;o)

Quick recap of party rules...orders must be emailed to me at smurphy@echoes.net or hmurphy@myctmh.com and you can paypal me once I send you your total with tax and shipping. Shipping is from the company...I will cover shipping to you as a thank-you for coming to my party!

All my CTMH specials are in my newsletter on this site and if you order and need the new spring catalog (IT is super, btw!!) just tell me. If you only want the catalog, just email me. It is free, but you would need to cover shipping.

Finally, I will try to finish my projects I promised the Bunkhouse buds and post them on the site, but I will also post here in case you are coming from somewhere else...

LETS PARTY!!

No comments: