Tuesday, August 7, 2007

I wasn't born in Texas, but I got here as quick as I could....



Finally getting around to posting. Things have been sooooo hectic!! But we finally did our first "Texas" thing this weekend. We had chicken at "Babe's" If you come visit, I promise to take you!! Next door there was a cute little old fashioned candy shop, and the nice woman who owned let me look through her books for sale. Shawn was with us so I didn't shop ;o) but I will be going back for "Learn to Speak Texan in 30 minutes or less." Anyone need me to pick them up a copy when I go back!!
Just going to post a quick picture or two of the kids so you can see that they really are still here and I haven't done anything to them (well, except Mariah. She had her adenoids out, AGAIN).
The first photo is a rare Texas sighting of two mermaids sitting by the pool. Quite amazing, don't you think....They are doing that classic mermaid look (its that or Bratz...can't figure it out!) The other is the rest of the kids cooling off with Popsicles...except Nathan. Darryl had her very pretty niece visiting and he was busy being cool :o) No popsicles necessary!!
Well, I will try to post more often...chronicles of a displaced northener...y'all take care now...

1 comment:

Queenygirltara said...

ohhhh, I want to be a mermaid too!