Thursday, November 29, 2007

Birthday Blues :o(

I found this card challenge on a blog today and I loved it! Here is my take on it. It is a birthday card for my DD who officially became a teenager today :o( We can all have a little pity party for me. Why didn't it feel like this last year when my son turned 13...I guess its the same reason I feel I should send a blanket apology letter to the parents of all the girls in my son's school, sigh...but I digress.
All the pp, cardstock, stamps, ink, and die cuts are from a soon to be released paperpack from CTMH called Serendipity. I also used stickles and machine stitching. Serendipity is a special pack available beginning next month until January.


jen del muro said...

very cute card!!!

Karen said...

Holly, love it!!! The Stickles and the stiching just add that "Holly" touch. You rock!!! (do they still say that???lol)