Sunday, April 20, 2008

I survived...




DH went away for the weekend. He and his boss were going fishing...and they were going to catch a fish, come what may. Well, the fearless hunters got back, sun-burned and bearing fish. Me, the four kids, and their friends who flopped with us for the weekend made it pretty much unscathed as well...so did I tell you my husband went fishing this weekend ;o)

He just got back and took my six year old for a bike ride. The big kids are sleeping. I have sooooo much work to do, but I turned away from the shattered remains of my home and dropped pizza boxes and like any good scrapper...I did some layouts. I am only sharing one because the other I plan to embellish more. This one is finished. I love these photos of my nephew and I miss the little stinker!! I don't think he remembers that I am his favorite aunt anymore. I am going to have to buy him a pony when I get back to PA this summer. That should do it!

This is based on a super sketch at Gettin' Sketchy
the digi papers and elements are mostly from Digital Design Essentials (her monthly notebook is an amazing value and has GREAT stuff!! This is the first time I ever bought it, but I am a believer now!!)