Sunday, September 28, 2008

More Layouts...I am on a roll



These challenges have been hard, but I am getting some scrapping in, so I can't complain. I also did some cards...I will try to post some later this week.

The first layout is for my friend Terry in Puerto Rico. I was to send her a package of stuff from her profile, but I know she likes handmade items, so I made this for her to scrap some beach layouts :o) Hope you like them Terry...it is for a 4x6 and 2 4x4 photos.

The second challenge was to use the title "I wish/pray for you..." I couldn't think of anything so I used one of those cute quotes from Daisy D transfers.

OH, and those big fingers holding up my layouts. I finally got a photo of one of my older kids :o) I see a layout/rant in my future!!!
TFL!!
hugs,
Holly

No comments: