Sunday, September 21, 2008

Under the weather...



the kids spent three weeks sliming me, and it finally took :o( I am nursing a bad cold and feeling blah! Managed to get my challenge layouts done for this week, whew!! I used CTMH Perfect Day for the papers and chipboard (football layout uses only my paper and one embellishment--chipboard)I am missing one photo and not sure if the error was due to the cold or Walmart, hmmmm. I am betting Walmart! The second layout is the first of an album that I want to complete on our new house here in TX. I had to make a layout about something I love, and I LOVELOVELOVE my tower. I know it sounds weird but it is what drew me to this community. The fact that I ended up with one in my yard was a huge draw for me!! I am so glad I am finally doing this book!! TFL!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I Love your LOVE LOVE LOVE layout Tara. It is beautiful. I am also amazed at how many pictures you got on the page without it looking cluttered. I hope you're feeling better. However I don't think it's stopped you from being creative.

Unknown said...

Sorry Holly, I didn' mean to call you Tara, I was looking at both your blogs and got confused. :)