Monday, January 21, 2008

A card and a winner!!



My DD and I made this card for her friends bday this weekend...I just love Bellas...check out her hair (yes, her friend really does have dyed black ends...sorry its so hard to see--Mariah took the photo in the car while driving to the party--oh, like you don't procrastinate...
But enough of that...I made you ladies wait long enough. I promise to do more candy soon...this was fun. I wish I could send it to all of you (mwah!!) but the winner is number 24 (used random.org)...who said...

tyrymom29 said...
A Campingbella and 4wheelingbella and fella would be awsome !!! I love the idea to have Milatary bella fella !!!! I Love the stampin bellas They are way too cute!!!!!


24

Timestamp: 2008-01-22 00:47:16 UTC

Please send me your mailing address and I will mail this right out!!
hugs,
Holly

3 comments:

tyrymom29 said...

woohoo Thank you so so much !!!! I cannot believe I won !!! Sending you my info !!! HUGS !!

Lorie said...

Holy cow, Shannon! You are the luckiest girl!

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Love this...Super Adorable!!! Always look forward to your creation's. (((Hugs)))