Thursday, February 23, 2012

The Most Hated Woman in the US


I may be the most hated woman in the United States of America. I can't tell you the statistics or show you data that says that, but...oh hell, that is what got me in trouble in the first place..in my family we are taught that even if you cannot prove something, you should say it loud and with authority...I AM THE MOST HATED WOMAN IN THE WORLD...
I have the habit of getting into arguments with people who do not wish to hear anything but their own opinion. If I wanted to do that, I would go on, say a site, where we are all discussing the same issue and all have the same opinion. No challenge there. Instead, I like to check out Yahoo articles and read what the masses have to say. Usually, it is not my opinion and often misspelled. So, occasionally, I type emails...tidbits of wisdom to bring them around to my side...not very effective. At any rate, I chimed in on one such issue yesterday. As of last night, I had such a significant number of thumbs down, they hid my post. That seem a little unsportsman-like to me, but whatever. That is what blogs are for.


The issue in question was a senator...or some type of congressman, don't start hating me already...i didn't even tell you the name of the state, and i am not going to because I just don't remember. It doesn't matter...this elected politician decided to take his daughter out of girl scouts because they support Planned Parenthood. You can look it up...its documented and in little letters, but yes, your cookie purchases contribute to the annihilation of mostly black babies every day... Since Roe-v-Wade, more than all the Nazis killed in WW2. Now some of you may not care...just keep believing that Planned Parenthood is a nice non-denominational health care provider that additionally supports a woman's god-given right to her own body. Many of the people on the site where I am the most hated woman in America...I am really hated. No one questioned whether or not this man had a God-given right to choose what organizations his daughters belong to...he's a public servant, so he should just support the Girl Scouts and buy some cookies instead of wasting his constituents time on such trivial matters as life and death of babies. For all I know, this public servant may, in fact, be pro-choice, but just didn't like the fact that girl scouts were funnelling funds to other corporations without common knowledge...they do. No one questioned if the Girl Scouts do, in fact, send funds to Planned Parenthood. They do. They send money to the World Wide Organizations of Girl Scouts, and they do send funds to Planned Parenthood. So the Local Girl Scout Troops can dissociate from the baby killing. They can send letters saying that the Catholic Church does support Girl Scouts and troops. And local troops do much good. But the bottom line is...the local troops who raise the money with the cookies that we all love send their money to the world wide organization who then sends big fat checks to Planned Parenthood. But my haters, of whom there were many, didn't care about that. They were upset because I said that Planned Parenthood supports abortions. That is why they hated me. And I said a number, a high number, and in fact, I was wrong. That is what they were upset about. How could I be so stupid, or as one of my haters said, "does it hurt to be that stupid?" They told me I was a nut job. I can't remember it all... frankly, I'm too scarred.

So, for all my haters out there, of whom they are legion...Planned Parenthood is a good, wholesome organization...mea culpa. They support the God-Given right of women to their own bodies...while the fetus (whoops, I almost said baby...again, mea culpa) is small the women can then um, terminate them for any reason...like this 6 week old fetus...
My apologies if this in any way resembles a baby...it is not my intention. I understand that a fetus may be terminated for any reason, simply by swallowing a pill. If the president has his way, soon even the Catholic church will be mandated to supply the pill. Maybe, we can offer free samples in Girl Scout Cookies, but I digress...always thinking about marketing. Anyway, I understand it is a woman's God Given right to terminate a pregnancy at later times as, well, if you know...well, I don't know. Any reason, but I can't think of them right now. But they can. It is a little harder because, rather than using a pill, the doctor (is that what they call them...i am not sure and I don't want anyone to accuse me of disseminating wrong information)...anyway, the doctor then has to cut the fetus up and they need to collect all the parts...
After that time, the um, doctors need to request the patient come to the clinic to drink/eat poison. I am not sure of all the details, but after a few days, the woman returns to the doctor to have the fetus um, partially delivered (trying to watch my language here...sorry). In order to make the WOMAN as comfortable as possible, they stick a needle in the area that would be the head if it were a baby, and collapse the brain. Then the doctor can deliver the remaining fetus easily. If it was a small sample, and they didn't need to collapse the head like area, the fetus might actually be delivered um, breathing. This unsuccessful procedure need not have any consequences as the health care providers are ordered to leave the um, body matter waste shivering and crying on the cold table until it quiets down.


I am so relieved to have this off my chest. I am going to go apologize to those people on Yahoo that I offended with my stupidity. Then I am going to go comment on something I just heard. President Obama gave an interview before he was in office where he described sin as being out of alignment with his own values...but don't quote me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

thank you for the pictures. The blatant truth to these pictures changed my selfish mind.